4th year of gardening in Toronto ... after reading about putting this years garden to bed (below) ... come on over to gardenbre5 (click on my photo) I've already begun planning it :D
Monday, January 31, 2011
Planting Peppers Soon
A lot can happen overnight. I purchased five new packs of pepper seeds. I've now almost got my soldiers lined up ... soon I'll be pouring soil and planting seeds and writing up sticks for the 28 pots I found by the sofa hidden behind the curtains. I have a little box top and table top soil cloth holding everything I'll need. I have seven types of pepper seeds so doing the Math is easy. I'll pot up 4 of each of the following Jimmy Nardello, Lipstick, Buran, California Wonder and Sweet Chocolate - those are the sweets and the two hots are Chinese 5-Colour and Early Jalapeno.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment