4th year of gardening in Toronto ... after reading about putting this years garden to bed (below) ... come on over to gardenbre5 (click on my photo) I've already begun planning it :D
Hello, it's me Jacob bakun from the art fundamentals course a while ago and I thought I'd just drop by and comment as I remember you mentioning it while in class one day, I feel a little strange doing this as no one else has commented on your entries that I have seen. I just thought it might be cool the be the first to comment on your entries and hope others will fallow. Jacob bakun
Hi Jacob - Hope you had a great Summer and are enjoying school again. I'm a little slow on posting since I'm on Sabbatical ... I'm better on Twitter @gardenbre and have followers over there.
Hello, it's me Jacob bakun from the art fundamentals course a while ago and I thought I'd just drop by and comment as I remember you mentioning it while in class one day, I feel a little strange doing this as no one else has commented on your entries that I have seen.
ReplyDeleteI just thought it might be cool the be the first to comment on your entries and hope others will fallow.
Jacob bakun
Hi Jacob - Hope you had a great Summer and are enjoying school again. I'm a little slow on posting since I'm on Sabbatical ... I'm better on Twitter @gardenbre and have followers over there.
ReplyDeleteNice to hear from you!