
Moments after coming back from the garden, I noticed a Tweet about soldier beetles being good garden insects to have - phew - because I saw some and thought, 'Oh No - now I've got these?' ... I scooted a couple of them off leaves and got them going in the direction out of the garden and into the woods. Hopefully they didn't follow my direction. I'll try to get photos next garden visit. I don't think mine are redheads though. Anyways - here's the post I saw about them ...
The blue tomatoes are coming along ... I was hoping they
would look pretty beside the gold ones ... and they do.

I hadn't counted on having to build a doorway for what
I'm calling pumpkins but they might not be OWell wOoPs
... they grew a few yards longer in just a week ... YA!

And there's fruit growing on them too - I perched this one
up here hoping it will like it there as it grows and ripens.
That's it for today ... I'm not going to write about the corn that doesn't exist anymore because some animal had a feast on all the cobs - probably the chipmunk that frequents the plot - even while I'm there - the one that wakes me up when I'm snoozing on the lawn chair and scares the paparazzi out of me (I tend to go for my camera normally when I spot it) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment