Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Allotment


This is what greeted me on my first day to the allotment ...
and yup I must have forgotten to take the umbrella down


... that and I remember now how I left it a bit of a mess (left side)


... and the right side is a right mess as well ...





I did a little walk about and counted at least 15 days of prep work that needs to be done before seedlings arrive ... fingers crossed there will be this many days without rain in the month because I want them to find a home here before the end of May! I just saw a news item about it supposedly going to be a hot, dry Summer ... that might be good (it will mean I need to get to the allotment and water more) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment