
... this was the big accomplishment of the day - I got the
tomatillo patch and the far right side edges weeded today
- all in about 2 hours! I'm really glad I went because I was
thinking of not because my hands have been painful lately.

I am really looking forward to finding the perfect place for
the hosta plants Barry gave me. I love the lime colour. I will
figure out another couple of hosta plants that will complement
them as well. I made a lovely floral center piece for Mom that
one day I might think about doing do for myself ...
... wonder of wonders I located a shot of the arrangement from
years ago! it's all held up by a lattice of scotch tape over a bowl ...

... the tulips are just beginning to fade.

As I looked back just before getting into my car to drive off
for home, I noticed how pretty my allotment is ... pretty pink
crab apple blossoms and red tulips - even the lime green Ikea
faded & folded up umbrella looked rather colourfully inviting.
No comments:
Post a Comment