Monday, May 23, 2011

seedlings repotted finally

... and the house is full of bugs from my going in and & out and leaving the door opened ... well not FULL ...


I finally had time to get most of my seedlings repotted and into some good mushroom compost. Hopefully the next week (or 2) will give them the boost they need to harden off before going into the ground. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow and Wednesday so I'll be weeding two more patches and planting some seeds and a few plants that have already hardened off ... then hopefully there will be time to get two more patches done before these seedlings are ready to go in.





The peppers were given a shot of mushroom compost awhile back but they still need to be separated and repotted - Thursday ... yeah I'll do it Thursday - it's supposed to rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment